INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE MEANING OF ARTICLE 13 OF THE EU REGULATION 2016/679
|PURPOSE||a. Pre-contractual purpose and provision of the service; |
b. Marketing purposes;
|LEGAL BASIS||a. Execution of a contract;|
|RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS||a. Hosting service providers;|
b. Marketing and advertising service providers;
|CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED||social id, e-mail address, name, surname, location, language, e-mail provider, IP address. |
|TRANSFER OF DATA IN THIRD COUNTRIES||United States |
|CRITERIA FOR DATA STORAGE||criteria used to establish the data retention period |
|RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY||access, rectification, deletion of data and other rights indicated in detail in the extended information and foreseen by EU Regulation 2016/679|
|EXTENDED INFORMATION||You can consult the extended information with detailed information at the following link:|
|COOKIES POLICY||see the extended information|
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DATA OF THE HOLDER
Identity : SWARCOM Srl
Address: Milan, Piazza San Sepolcro 2, 20123 Milan, Italy
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
A. Pre-contractual purpose
We will process your personal data for pre-contractual and contractual purposes. The processing of data will therefore be necessary for the provision of services offered through the site. Personal data will be collected through the contact and registration forms available on the website. In particular, personal data will be processed in order to:
- allow you to use the website and its features (“contractual purpose and provision of the service”);
- allow your registration to the platform, to the community and participate in the events and initiatives organized by the Data Controller (“contractual purpose and provision of the service”);
- allow you to contact us through the site to request information about our services (“pre-contractual purpose”);
- receive information on the contractual and economic conditions applicable to our services (“pre-contractual purpose”);
B. Marketing purposes
We will process your personal data for direct marketing purposes (market analysis, commercial communications). This treatment will take place in accordance with the EU privacy regulation 2016/679 and the 2002/58 / EC directive. You can withdraw your consent to receive this type of communication at any time by making the opt-out via the link in each e-mail or by contacting us at the following e-mail address email@example.com
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
A. Data processing for the execution of pre-contractual measures or contractual obligations.
According to the EU Regulation 2016/679, the processing performed by us must always have a legal basis. The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures or contractual obligations, including for the provision of the services requested.
Your personal data will therefore be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose and subsequently deleted, as better explained in the chapter “Data storage criteria”. Failure to provide this data will make it impossible for us to provide the services requested.
If we are unable to avail ourselves of legitimate interests, we will ask for your consent to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, sending you commercial communications by e-mail.
You will always have the opportunity to object to this treatment by revoking your consent either by sending a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org by accessing the control panels made available by the automated marketing service providers indicated in the specific section “ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES”, or by asking us not to receive further commercial e-mails by clicking directly on the cancellation link (“delete the registration “) which you will find at the bottom of every e-mail received. In the event of withdrawal of consent, the processing of data for this purpose will cease immediately.
C. Legitimate Interest
- In accordance with Article 13 paragraph 2 of Directive 2009/136 / EC, as well as with reference to Recital (27) of REGULATION 2016/679 we will be able to use your e-mail address acquired in the context of a customer relationship between you and the Owner (for example, because you used our services or concluded a transaction) to send you electronic communications concerning products or services similar to those offered previously, solely through the use of e-mail addresses collected through the forms online. You are entitled, from now on, to refuse such communications free of charge by sending us a communication to email@example.com , and to oppose such processing in the future by requesting the cancellation of your e-mail.
RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
To provide the services, allow you to use the site and for our marketing purposes, we may share your data with the following recipients.
A. Hosting service providers .
Vendors of automated marketing systems .
- The Rocket Science Group, LLC 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA (” Mailchimp”) The Rocket Science Group owns an automated marketing platform known as” MAILCHIMP “. The newsletters and communications will be sent using the Mailchimp platform. The provision of services by Mailchimp involves the processing of personal data on behalf of the Data Controller. Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“the GDPR”) (Article 28, paragraph 3), the Data Controller is required to enter into a written agreement between the Data Controller and any organization that processes personal data for his account. Therefore, the Data Controller has stipulated a deed of appointment as data supervisor with MailChimp (“Data processing manager”) to ensure compliance with the aforementioned provisions of the GDPR in relation to all processing of personal data performed by the Data Supervisor. You can find more information on how Mailchimp processes personal data at the following link: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/?_ga=2.212925458.74393180.1526551979-315691423.1526306073
- MailUp SpAwith registered office in Viale F. Restelli 1, 20124 Milan, Italy. The newsletters and communications will be sent using the MailUp platform. The provision of services by MailUp involves the processing of personal data on behalf of the Data Controller. Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“the GDPR”) (Article 28, paragraph 3), the Data Controller is required to enter into a written agreement between the Data Controller and any organization that processes personal data for his account. Therefore, the Data Controller has stipulated a deed of nomination to data manager with MailUp (“Data processing manager”) to ensure compliance with the aforementioned provisions of the GDPR in relation to all processing of personal data performed by the Data Supervisor . https://www.mailup.it/informativa-privacy/
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Depending on the use of the website, we may collect some of the following personal and non-personal data: e-mail address, name, surname, location, language, e-mail provider, type of web browser, IP address, data of access, browser details, duration of the visit to the website pages, page views and navigation paths, details on the number of times the website is used, time zone settings and the devices used to access the site. We will process the aforementioned data for the purposes indicated in this statement, manage the website, to ensure the security of our website using security plugins, including maintaining backups.
Registering on the website and entering the community will require the synchronization of one or more of your social accounts, providing us with access to the data or content that you have decided to make available to the Owner through the settings of your social account, including the ‘profile picture, email address or friend lists, IDs of the pages followed or on which you have expressed appreciation (likes) and any additional information that you have decided to make public using the social network. These data will be used for the sole purpose of allowing access and use of the services made available by the Owner, in particular access to the reserved area of the website via social login.
TRANSFER OF DATA IN THIRD COUNTRIES
The personal data of the interested parties may be transferred to the following country: United States of America.
All recipients of data established in the United States who will receive personal data have confirmed compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. The transfer is authorized by the following adequacy decision approved by the European Commission: ” Privacy Shield “.
CRITERIA FOR DATA STORAGE
The account information will be kept until you decide to delete your account or until the contract expires or the service ends. You can exit the Community at any time, asking not to use the service anymore. In this case your personal data will be permanently deleted.
However personal data will be stored only for the time strictly necessary to provide the service and subsequently deleted. The information and data used for marketing purposes will be deleted as soon as you ask us to do so by revoking your consent, either through the opt-out links present in commercial communications or in the control panels, or by sending us a communication.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
As a data subject, you have the right to:
be informed about the existence or not of personal data concerning you;
access the personal data that is being processed;
request the correction in the event that the data we have collected are inaccurate or request the integration of the data in the event that they are incomplete;
ask the Data Controller to delete the data in the cases provided for in Article 17 of the 2016/679 Regulation, including in the event of withdrawal of consent or if the personal data processed are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed ;
obtain the limitation of the processing pursuant to Article 18 of Regulation 2016/679;
ask the Data Controller for the portability of your personal data and to receive them in a structured, commonly used and legible format or to obtain the direct transmission of your personal data to another holder;
to oppose the processing of your data at any time;
not be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects that affect you or that significantly affects your person.
to make a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an e-mail message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a duty to respond to your requests within one month of receiving them. This deadline may be extended by two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests received. In the event of an extension you will be informed of the delay and the reasons.
In the event that we believe we cannot respond to your requests, we will notify you of the reasons for the refusal. In this case you will still have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. Cookies can be used for different purposes: computer authentication, session monitoring, storing information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, storing preferences, etc. The site uses first and third party technical cookies, namely:
The site uses technical and third-party cookies, in particular:
Technical cookies .
a) Google products and services;
c) technical assistance;
d) account experts;
Profiling, marketing, advertising and tracking cookies
I cookies di profilazione sono utilizzati per ricevere offerte costruite sulle preferenze di acquisto ed i gusti manifestati dagli utenti durante la navigazione online e fargli così visualizzare messaggi pubblicitari coerenti con il suo profilo. In questo modo i messaggi pubblicitari che visualizzerà sul sito potranno essere più in linea con le sue preferenze. I cookies di profilazione comprendono anche quelli idonei a tracciare le scelte dell’utente durante la navigazione. L’utente è libero di bloccare l’installazione dei cookies di profilazione in qualsiasi momento, senza che ciò comporti alcuna conseguenza sulla possibilità di visitare il sito e fruire dei suoi contenuti. Se l’utente decide di disattivare i cookies di profilazione i banner eventualmente visualizzati sul sito potrebbero non rispecchiare gli interessi o le preferenze dell’utente.
Below is a list of third-party profiling cookies currently used on the site, with a link to the information pages created by their developers:
History @@ / @@ scroll | #
History @@ / @@ scroll | #
History @@ / @@ scroll | #
i / jot / syndication
How do I enable or disable cookies via the browser?
If the user decides not to allow the installation of navigation or technical cookies on the computer, some functions and services may not be available. Technical cookies do not record any personal information about a user and any identifiable data will not be stored. If the user decides to opt for blocking the storage of navigation cookies, the Owner can no longer guarantee the correct functioning of the site. Without prejudice to what is indicated regarding the cookies required for navigation, the user can prevent the installation of marketing cookies through the banner settings or delete them later through their browser. Each web browser allows you to limit and delete cookies through the settings. For more information on cookie management,
It should be noted, however, that the consent required through the aforementioned banner refers exclusively to the use of technical cookies of “third parties”, and not also to technical proprietary cookies.
To disable the use of proprietary technical cookies, the User must change their browser preferences in the manner indicated below.
However, each User has the right to disable cookies through the software used to consult the Internet (so-called “browser”). Many browsers are set up to accept cookies in the absence of different instructions from the User.
The Company invites Users to check the settings of their browser with reference to cookies, and to adjust them according to their preferences.
For the management of cookies and User preferences, the configuration of each browser is different and is described in the browser help menu, which lets you know how to change your cookie preferences.
For Internet Explorer ™: click here
For Safari ™ Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: click here
For Chrome ™: click here
For Firefox ™: click here
For Opera ™: click here
Last update: [01-06-2018]